Public Relations Service Capabilities
- Strategy and message development;
- Media relations (journalist outreach) with reporters from leading US and European dailies including the Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, Washington Times; wire services such as Associated Press, Reuters, AFP, and United Press International; and television/radio broadcast outlets.
- Commissioned and “earned” commentary/op-ed placement;
- Press release dissemination strategy and wire service distribution;
- Crisis communications strategy development; and
- Media monitoring to identify like-minded, "friendly" journalists, commentators, and bloggers and to better understanding the other viewpoint’s most current arguments/talking points.
Website Development/New Media
- Website development;
- Blogger relations;
- Social media strategy on leading platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+;
- Content development for social media platforms; and
- Social media monitoring.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Understanding how journalists think and behave;
- Talking point development;
- Key message point practice questions;
- ABC's of interviews – answering, bridging, and concluding;
- Crisis control;
- Going on the offensive and controlling the message; and
- Interview dos and don’ts.
- Press release drafting;
- Web site content development;
- Commentary development and placement; and
- Press kit production including writing content for bios, fact sheets, and white papers.
- Development of issue advocacy print advertising campaigns in Capitol Hill publications - Politico, Roll Call, and the Hill - and online banner advertising projects on leading Web sites;
- Video advocacy advertisement development for placement on YouTube or “viral” distribution via social network platforms; and
- Media buys (advertisement placements).
Television and Radio Broadcast Public Relations
- Satellite Media Tours (SMTs)
- Radio Media Tours (RMTs)
- In-studio talent/client bookings on national and local broadcast and radio news/entertainment outlets
- One on one media pitching to key broadcast and radio media outlets
- Live Event Coverage
- Press Junkets
- Tracking of broadcast media coverage
- On-air promotional opportunities with national and local broadcast and radio outlets
- Audio New Releases
- Video news releases (VNR)/electronic press kits (EPK)/B-roll packages
- Highlight reels
Policy and Campaign Consulting
- Economizing Time: holding briefings for clients, including color PowerPoint presentations, as one on one or to small group
- Appling Modern Technology to PR: preparation of texts for video blogs
- Networking: organization of brainstorming seminars and full conferences.
- Winning Elections: research and drafting of election programs and election campaign speeches and interviews.
- Innovation of Ideas: research and writing of think tank policy papers.
- Public Relations: full service in the publication of newsletters: research, interviews, editing, print ready lay out, web hosting and distribution.
Video Production and Editing Services
- YouTube Issue Advocacy Videos
- Public Service Announcements
- Corporate Marketing
- Viral & Mobile Content
- Behind-the-scenes Videos
- Commercial Tie-ins
- Enhanced DVD/Blu-ray Bonus Content
- Making-of Videos